Thursday, June 12, 2008

This our baby girl denton, we are calling her Baby No Name.
She came into the world real FAST!!! June 11, 2008 at 11:17pm 5lbs 9oz She's not too big 17-1/2 inches long. She is our tiny little ladybug. Light as a feather, long legs and toes and fingers.
And here are the proud Parents!!! They are doing well. Dallas is visiting his Aunt Trudy, but I was told that he is very excited and loves his little sister. He was surprized how tiny she is, and kept wanting to hold her and not let her go.
Our Baby Girl meeting her Papo, he's not used to little girls, but very happy to meet her.
This little lady is as sweet as can be and very alert. Dillion said she was calm all day. This was right before her diaper change. (Yes I checked her out. It is official WE HAVE A GIRL! !!) We got to hear her first big cry. But her mama took excellent care, soothing her and calming her down. Trisha is doing great and they should all be going home tonight.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

sandyseashells said...

Ahhhhhhhh-Look at her---
Beautiful! Well, initially, I see dillion, with Trish's lips. But, as we know, everything's subject to change. Glad to hear Trish is recovering without complications, and Dillion is happy to be a Dad. May Jehovah, bless you all.

Pedaling said...

oh, my goodness, she is beautiful!!as usual i can see the daddy in her, but like sandy says,..we'll see. either way she is gorgeous!!
go ahead and start spoiling her!!
you're going to love having a sweet little girl around!!

Krista said...

hooray! she's finally here!

Gram said...

What? I did not get a call telling me that she had arrived? I don't get on the blogs everyday and I missed THE DAY. However, the main thing is that "she has arrived" and I am sooo happy. She is a beauty and little like her grandma Ronna was. Dallas is going to be a great Big Brother. Dillion will have a lot to learn about girls but Trish will teach him. Trish, I know is a wonderful mother. I can't hardly wait to hold her in my arms. Grandpa and I are anixously waiting to hear her name.

Jen said...

Congrats! How exciting for the family. Can't wait to see her pictures as she reaches milestones.