Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Baby Sidney

Just to let everyone know our new family member is just what we all were hoping for. Healthy, Handsome and he appears to be Happy. I know his parents are. And how attentive those parents are, they were trying to keep the little guy awake so he would sleep at night. (Lucky me) Do you think that will work? Any way I was happy to watch them interact with their little one. Good Job Ryan and Krista!! I arrived just in time to witness a bath given by Grandma Sheila. What Fun! Sid has the perfect little shaped head and he is Very Alert. He maintained eye contact very very well for an infant so young. He even followed my face with his eyes when I moved. He has beautiful skin tone. And yes you do want to just eat him up he's so sweet. This is one Great Aunt that is very impressed. Looking forward to watching his personality blossom.

3 comments:

Pedaling said...

it was so sweet of you to come up so we could show off the baby boy. You brought the sweetest gifts too- we used the temp duck again tonight to test the water!
thanks so much!

sandyseashells said...

It's so great you live close enough to go be a part of welcoming the newest addition to the family.

Krista said...

I'm so glad you were able to come out and see our little sid. You're a sweet aunt! Thanks