Sunday, August 10, 2008

"For every species of...sea creature is to be tamed and has been tamed by mankind" James 3:7

So now you know some of the sea creatures that I would like to swim with and learn from. Of course there are many more I am curious about. Those who have jobs or have time to spend near or on the ocean learn many things about these creatures. (Psalms 107:23, 24). When we look at and contemplate all the sea life, we can see the intelligent design behind their marvelous qualities. Yes! Let us echo the sentiments at Revelation 4:11,


"You are worthy, Jehovah, even our God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power, because you created all things, and because of your will they existed and were created."


And now here are some other creatures I enjoy swimming with Right Now!








5 comments:

In the wine country said...

don't you just love the baby???????????

sandyseashells said...

What cute sea creatures! Looks like fun!

Krista said...

Lil Lily got to swim too?! how fun

Lulu said...

ok

Gram said...

I almost missed these pictures of your personal fish. They all look soo
cool-I mean that in more ways than one. Coool!

I loved your sea creature postings. I consider Nature to be God's art.